Are you passionate about technology? Do you enjoy problem solving? Do you like building responsive and enjoyable web and mobile applications? Are you looking forward to build great products that improve people’s lives?
Come join us!
We are looking for a web developer to join our team. We work in cross functional teams where you interact with different people from different backgrounds and different cultures!
- Interact with the product owners, designers, and other developers.
- Come up with the best solutions for user stories.
- Design and develop fully responsive web applications for desktop and mobile.
Web Console / Web Inspector / Developer Tools are native to you
- Deep knowledge of HTML and CSS, including experience with front end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Angular JS, ..etc
- Good understanding of network protocols like HTTP, WebSockets, ...etc
- Familiarity with concepts like asynchronous requests, responsiveness and server side interactions.
- Experience with Git, and team collaboration
- Good communication skills in English (verbally and written)
- Experience with prototyping, DOM manipulation, event handlers and binding in JS
- Experience with mobile web development, touch events, scrolling, screen sizing
- Knowledge of XMPP and/or VoIP
- Experience with functional programming
- Experience with React or Vuejs.
- Experience with server side programming in Java, Erlang, Elixir or any other language
What we offer:
You will have an unique opportunity to work on state-of-the-art products. NGTI is a company with plenty of possibilities to take responsibilities and grow within the company. You will be working in a dynamic, informal and international environment with people from more than 10 different countries. Good salary and secondary benefits.