- Office supply and maintaining the office
- Welcoming guests and handling telephone
- General administration i.e. allotment of phones, tags, laptops etc.
- Yearly company event (last year social activities at the beach)
- Monthly company presentation followed by lunch
- Hungry Friday (monthly social food sharing)
- Happy hours on Friday
Trip planning / handling ad hoc requests:
- Housing for expats
- Hotel for client visits
- Booking flights
- Inform all employees about general messages and updates (newsletter)
- Petty cash
- Accounts Payable
- Assistance with monthly reporting
- Assistance in reviewing CV's
- Organising interviews
What we ask:
- You are Pro-active. This means that you are not afraid to propose new ideas and put them straight away into action.
- Able to say no and set clear boundaries so people know what to expect from the company and the office manager
- Have a forward vision about the future. This means for example that you have a back-up list of suppliers when our standard supplier is unable to deliver goods
- Fluent Business level of English and Dutch. German language skills would be a plus.
- Very open and friendly personality and you naturally want to take care of people
- Feeling responsible for all office tasks. Always looking for improvement and more tasks.