NGTI develops mobile apps and services in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. NGTI is the Application Development Centre of Swisscom, the biggest telecommunication provider in Switzerland.
We have a great multidisciplinary team covering the full spectrum from backend to frontend including both native mobile and web development. We’re looking for a Lead Architect with experience and interest in building and evolving scalable systems.
- Propose and discuss architecture for new products to your team and external customers.
- Review architecture of existing products and suggest improvements.
- Write and review technical documentation.
- Design and explain high level solutions, both to your team and to the customer.
- Research and evaluate technologies and build proof of concepts.
- Work closely with CTO to ensure technical vision is being implemented.
- Travel on a regular basis to Switzerland (at least twice per month)
- Enjoy working in a team and helping your teammates improve!
- Are passionate about technology and building a great product.
- Enjoy solving challenges.
- Have a good understanding of common architecture concepts.
- Have a good understanding of basic distributed systems principals.
- Have a good understanding of architecture for mobile applications.
- Have a good understanding of cloud computing architecture.
- Have experience with at least one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Fluent level of English